Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I'm Leaving On a Jet Plane...

Here we are supporting the University of Indianapolis
(where Briyana works) with our U-Indy t-shirts. 
It seems as though everytime I fly somewhere, I always get, "I'm leaving on a jet-plane, don't know when I'll be back again." stuck in my head.  Fortunately, I know when I'll be back.  I'm heading to Texas to hopefully finish up raising support for our ministry and visit some friends and supporters. 

While I'm gone, please keep Briyana and Ali in your prayers.  Brie has been under the weather the past couple of days and she fears that she has a sinus infection.  Unfortunately, our insurance doesn't kick into effect until November.  Ali has also not been feeling well.  Infact, yesterday she came to work with me because she was not well enough to go to parents-day-out.

This past week, our church started a new series on money.  It was a fantastic sermon and I feel really challenged each individual to take a hard look at how they view money.

God Bless You!

Brent, Briyana, and Aliyana

No comments:

Post a Comment